MAKING SUCCESS HAPPEN
A NUMBER OF TOOLS AND RESOURCES TO ENABLE YOU TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE…WHATEVER THAT LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU.
Weekly Habit Tracker
DOWNLOAD YOURS FOR FREE!
Get the ULTIMATE tool to help you build and maintain great habits.
The way to build and maintain great habits is to make sure they're 1) easy to achieve and 2) you keep them top of mind. This handy 'Habit Tracker', by The Momentum Architects helps you build positive momentum making it easy to track and see your progress.
So whatever great habits you want to build - from eating more vegetables, to moving more, to reading more books - download your FREE Habit Tracker now and start making progress.
IT’S TIME TO GET ORGANISED
The Momentum.me Journal
There are many journals, planners, goal setting books out there, so what makes ‘momentum.me’ so different?
Well, for starters this journal / planner / organiser (really the ‘title’ is up to you, who are we to limit your creativity) is far more than a diary. Far more than a place to capture your goals. Far more than a notebook. Not to say it’s not all of that. It is. But it takes it further. Asks some deeper questions and continually links you back to what makes you uniquely you and how that understanding can enable you to make your mark on the world.
This is your personal accountability tool. It’s a place to dream, to manifest, to achieve. It’s a place to question, to explore, but most of all to start believing that pretty much anything is possible given the right attitude and plan.
TOOLS TO HELP THE WEEK RUN SMOOTHLY
The Momentum.me printables bundle
only If you’re serious about taking your performance to the next level and living a great (and balanced!) life you can get the whole momentum.me printable series bundle with 7 great tools to get you organised, in control and moving forward for only $5 bucks!
The printables bundle includes:
- Daily planner with timed slots so you can design your day and get a realistic overview of what you can achieve.
- Ideal week planner so you can track the key tasks you want to get done, who you need to connect with and how you’re feeling in key areas including health and relationships.
- ‘Mindset + motivation’ printable with lots of space to set your intentions for the week and what strengths you need to lean into.
- Monthly goals sheet to get some of those bigger projects moving (you know – the ones that always hang around and never make it to the top of the list!)
- Meal prep download to get organised with your weekly shopping and remove some of those last-minute panics of ‘what’s for dinner’?
- The ‘what to focus on’ prompt – a great printable to keep next to your desk to help prioritise your tasks and projects.
- Plus a ‘to-don’t’ list which is often as important (if not more important) as the to-do list to get you thinking about what you should stop doing.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Love for the journal
^ Okay – the sound isn’t the best quality – but you still get the idea… Lauren loves her new journal! 🙂