It’s the last episode of Season 3 of the Momentum Life Project, the Momentum Architects look back over what they’ve been discussing for the past 13 episodes.
The key theme is how to better appreciate your own self-awareness because once you know yourself better and those around you, great things can happen.
Whether in work, life or play, Kerry D looked at the fact that through stress often momentum follows and unpacking some keys productivity, time management and peak performance tips and tools.
Over the season they discussed:
- Heart and head alignment and how to remove the disconnect.
- Values mismatching and how to understand your true priorities in life.
- Stress as a positive motivator when use the right way.
- The circle of influence and how to avoid spending time, energy and focus on things we can’t change.
- Reframing negative self talk to positively impact behaviour.
- Setting communications boundaries and regaining control.
- How we all view the world through different lenses and how remembering this and pausing can reduce conflict.
- Maximising productivity with tools, even if we approach them differently.
- Energy management and how to bring this into the workplace as a manager or leader.
- And how really, everything we talk about with regards to our ‘life set’ stress set’ and ‘strengths set’ pillars comes down to first opening up conversation.
If you missed any of the episodes in the season, check them out now and the Momentum Life Project will be back after a short break for more tips, tools and ideas to gain maximum momentum in work, life and play.
In the meantime, if you’d like to bring next-level performance and greater self-awareness to your team contact us at: email@example.com.
…because remember, your individual momentum inspires global changes
Disclaimer: the topics and suggestions discussed on the momentum life project are intended to be general in nature and the information does not constitute individual advice nor take into account your personal circumstances. Always seek the advice of a trained health professional with any questions you may have and before seeking any treatment.
Want to benefit further?
Bring out the best of the humans in your workplace with a session from The Momentum Architects