- Saturday 16th March 2019
- 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Shellharbour Club, Shellharbour NSW
- Is it time to take your life to the next level?
- Would you like to uncover your unique talents and understand what make you, you?
- Would you like to understand the keys to living an exceptional life?
There’s a lot of courses, programs and workshops out there talking about getting more out of life. But at the same time, we’re getting busier and busier and crave the opportunity to slow down, build in a better work/life blend and take the time to breathe.
The fact is you actually can do both! Although this sounds like a contradiction, the key is to define what you want life to look like, what you want to do more of, what you want to do less of, and how to achieve things effectively not simply efficiently. Too many of us drift through life with unrealised goals and ambitions – not knowing how to take the next steps to make them happen. Whether it’s travel, family, community or career. Whether a life-changing goal, or a small tweak what if you could find easier ways of making it happen?
Come and join us for the ‘Momentum Life Project’ a unique opportunity to experience a day of immersion into ‘lifestyle design’.
With strictly limited numbers to enable a fully interactive experience, join like-minded souls who all know that life can be whatever you make of it.
What makes this EVEN better is that not only do you get the full ‘Momentum Life Project’ day with the interactive workshop experience but you ALSO get a VIP ticket to ‘Align’ – an event hosted by the Queen of Stress on the Friday night.
The Queen of Stress (aka Dr Maria Zuschmann) is also co-founder of The Momentum Architects and with a popular podcast ‘Be the Queen of Your Stress’ and ever growing community with the ‘BQS movement’, this evening will be the launch of Dr M’s debut book titled ‘Aligned…be the Queen of your Stress’
It will also serve as the official launch of the momentum.me journal from The Momentum Architects which is part planner, part journal, part life designer.
What you get:
- Ticket to the ‘Momentum Life Project’ immersive workshop experience on Sat 16th March (including pre-workshop preparation)
- Bonus VIP ticket to ‘Align’ on Fri 15th March including post-event drinks with the host and speakers
- A copy of the new Align…be the Queen of your Stress book from The Queen of Stress
- A copy of the new momentum.me journal from The Momentum Architects
You should come to the Momentum Life Project if…
- You are an action taker who wants to be in control of life rather than life being in control of you.
- You are ready to go from good to great.
- You’re interested in ‘hacking’ to optimise effectiveness.
- You are open to finding out how you innately think, feel and behave and use this insight to better understand how you view the world and why some people are like kindred spirits and some drive you mad.