Want to have the best team in your organisation!?
If you’re a manager, team leader or business owner wanting to get the strategic edge with a high-performing, highly productive and super motivated team the first step is a Team Performance Strategy Session.
: WHAT IS A TEAM PERFORMANCE STRATEGY SESSION?
A team performance strategy session is a one-on-one 2-hour deep dive session into how to maximise the effectiveness of your team.
- we’ll talk about the latest thinking in performance development,
- we’ll discuss the unique dynamics of your people,
- we’ll co-create an action plan for accelerating potential, and
- we’ll uncover YOUR unique talents using the CliftonStrengths assessment and how to leverage these to get optimum effectiveness in your role.
: HOW IS IT CONDUCTED
The Team Performance Strategy Session will be conducted face-to-face for those Sydney or South Coast-based, for those interstate or in other areas of NSW, the session will be conducted via online meeting platform Zoom.
For you -> It bridges the gap between personal and professional development, building awareness around innate talent and addressing cognitive biases. It will show you how to be more productive, operate at a higher performance level and ‘hack’ optimal effectiveness by utilising core strengths.
For your team -> It will enable you to understand differences in approach, how to get greater performance from team members and how to increase motivation levels.
: WHAT THE SESSION INCLUDES
- A 2 hour deep dive strategy session
- Access to your full 34 theme CliftonStrengths profile (online assessment to be completed prior to session)
- Post-session recommendations and suggestions for future development
: WHO IS THE SESSION FOR?
Managers, team leader and business owners who recognise that investment in people is the key to business success. The latest research suggests 20% of workers are actively looking for work, there are more statistics showing levels of engagements are staggeringly low. Imagine the impact on your bottom line if this could be addressed? Imagine what the results would be if your people were more motivated, more engaged and more productive?
: WHAT DOES THE SESSION COST
The Team Performance Strategy Session (and additional inclusions) is $695.
: HOW TO BOOK
Simply purchase the product using a credit card OR, if you would prefer to pay on invoice send an email to: email@example.com. Once payment is received, a date will be secured for your session and the CliftonStrengths code sent to you for completion of the online assessment.
….potential is limitless both for ourselves and our team we simply need to aim it correctly.