Start building your momentum now
Did you download your FREE momentum.me weekly habit tracker? The best way to build great habits is to make sure they’re 1) easy to achieve and 2) you keep them top of mind so if you haven’t yet downloaded your free printable – go ahead and do that now!
BUT… why stop there? If you’re serious about taking your performance to the next level and living a great (and balanced!) life you can get the whole momentum.me printable series bundle with 7 great tools to get you organised, in control and moving forward for only $5 bucks!
The printables bundle includes:
- A daily planner with timed slots so you can design your day and get a realistic overview of what you can achieve.
- An ideal week planner so you can track the key tasks you want to get done each week, who you need to connect with and how you’re generally feeling in a number of key areas including health and relationships.
- A ‘mindset + motivation’ printable with lots of space to set your intentions for the week and what strengths you need to lean into.
- A monthly goals sheet to get some of those bigger projects moving (you know – the ones that always hang around and never make it to the top of the list!)
- A meal prep download to get organised with your weekly shopping and remove some of those last-minute panics of ‘what’s for dinner’?
- The ‘what to focus on’ prompt – a great printable to keep next to your desk to help prioritise your tasks and projects.
- Plus a ‘to-don’t’ list which is often as important (if not more important) as the to-do list to get you thinking about what you should stop doing.